At SFI we meet and exceed our client’s goals. SFI continues to employ a highly skilled and diverse set of individuals dedicated to putting the client first, working within budgets, and thinking outside of the box.
At SFI we aim to achieve the following goals in each of our relationships:
- Our clients work on a day-to-day basis with SFI principals, each having years of experience in direct response, event management, marketing, media relations, public affairs and public relations.
- We hire and retain the best people, each of whom is dedicated to maintaining the highest ethical and professional standards.
- We recommend only those integrated communications vehicles that we believe will contribute to our client’s success.
We establish benchmarks for success and utilize measurement tools.
- We take what some might perceive as an ordinary opportunity and make it an extraordinary one.
- We believe in regular, face-to-face meetings, with an agenda. Our meetings begin and end on-time and result in defined assignments.
- Because we are not encumbered by size nor do we have huge overhead, clients receive tremendous value.
- Our invoices are concise and correspond to a previously approved budget. Furthermore, all client expenses are billed at cost.
- We believe in long-term relationships rather than long-term contracts.
- We do not accept a client unless we sincerely believe that we can meet, and usually exceed, our client’s goals and objectives.
- At SFI, clients get more bang for their buck—our reputation means more to us than our monthly billings.
- We view our relationship with our clients as a partnership.